Whether you are an occasional user or you have a multi thousand pound a week habit, there is help available to turn your life around.
Our Hypnotherapy led Drug Recovery Programme focuses on Life Long Learning, without the need for Life Long Attendance.
Our 12 month programme looks at and addresses many different aspects of your life, making this a truly holistic approach.
Some of the things covered are:
- Overcoming the addiction to drugs
- Creating euphoric pleasure without drugs
- Create a positive future vision, where you clean, happy and healthy, relying on nothing but yourself to get through the day
- Breaking associations with drugs and old friends/acquaintances that are still using and developing new standards to live by
- Boosting motivation to become and remain clean and drug free
- Making the idea of withdrawal less daunting
- Removing the desire/craving for drugs
- Helping to ease any withdrawal
- Providing relaxation
- Techniques to halt continuous pain signals being sent by the brain
- Techniques to create an anaesthetic sensation to provide analgesia as and when it is required
- Stopping you going from one addiction to another
- Helping you regain control of your life
- Instilling the belief that you can free yourself, once and for all, from destructive, addictive behaviour
- Ridding you of insecurity
- Removing the temptation/desire for instant gratification
- Instilling feelings of confidence and pride, self-esteem and self-control and a healthy love and respect for their body and mind
- Reinforcing the fact that you have a choice
- Reinforcing that you choose to be free from addiction forever
- Removing any desire to smoke cigarettes (if required)
- Tackling the underlying reasons that may have led to initial drug use
-Tackling other mental health issues such as depression, stress, anxiety
- Offering continued support to encourage you to remain drug free
- Tackling any minor relapses if they should occur
If you require support and would like to discuss the Drug Recovery Programme in more depth, to find out how it can help you or a loved one, click the button below to get in touch today.